Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dork Decor (flickr link)

Shocking, the way some seemingly grown men choose to live...

I debated about this, whether or not I was comfortable sharing my sad and poorly lit photos of the junk and other treasures around my house.

"People are going to think I'm insane. Or that I'm creepy. Or worse, that I'm trying to show off. I *think* I'm just sustaining my mood to share... Is it vain to think anyone would be interested? Or am I being too obsessive about my obsessions...?"

"Okay - - Everything you just mentioned? They all sound exactly like all the things that are the most fun about the internet. Get over yourself. Just share. What else is there in life?"

"Yeah... okay. Good point."




Please link to my flickr set: Dork Decor

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Skipper Bartlett said...

Looks like a fun collection of stuff. Good to see fellow Canadians Bob and Doug hosting a pretty happening party on your shelf...eh?

MrBaliHai said...

I've never seen a Zombie Village mug like that one before. It doesn't show up on Ooga Mooga's list of ZV mugs either.

Anonymous said...

You are quite entertaining! I'm enjoying your stuff very much, thanks.

And the page seemed to actually load this time, yay!

FresnoDick said...

I'm pretty sure I'm a certifiable dork, and I've been foolishly keeping my Viewmaster in its original box.

Freshly-stirred links